In this episode, Michael and Crag take a look at the history of Discovery Island, the abandoned island in Walt Disney World that was once a unique attraction!
#182 – Discovery Island
- Connecting with Walt RSS Feed
- CONNECTING WITH WALT MERCHANDISE!!!
- Connecting with Walt on Apple Podcasts
- Connecting with Walt on Stitcher
- Connecting with Walt on Spotify
- An Island Filled with Tropic Beauty, Colorful Birds, and the Mystery of Ben Gunn’s Buried Treasure! By George Taylor for the book
- Four Decades of Magic: Celebrating the First Forty Years of Disney World – A Collection of Essays compiled by Chad Denver Emerson
- Loving the Outdoors the Disney Way – A Look Back at Discovery Island by Rod Wheaton
- Disney World’s Abandoned Island: The Story Behind Discovery Island by Vita Zakhu
- Abandoned Disney: The Story of WDW’s Discovery Island by Nathanial Eker
- Treasure Island, a.k.a Discovery Island Theme Park Archives on AllEars.net
- The Final Day of Disney’s Discovery Island by Allan Oakley
- DIS Unplugged on Facebook
- DIS Unplugged: Disneyland Edition on Facebook
- The DIS on Facebook
- DIS Unplugged on Twitter
Follow Michael and Craig on Social Media!