In this episode, Disney Parks, Experiences and Products lays off 28,000 Cast Members, Bob Iger has left California’s Economic Task Force as the guideline release for theme parks has been put on hold, some changes are happening to Walt Disney World restaurants, plus so much more!
#1098 – Walt Disney World News & Discussion
- TEXT DREAMS20 TO 44321 TO DONATE TO GIVE KIDS THE WORLD
- Give Kids the World Events
- REMEMBERING BOB VARLEY
- SUPPORT THE SHOW – Become a Patreon Backer TODAY!
- Official DIS Merchandise!!! SHOP NOW
- MAGIC YOUR BAND – Exclusive DIS MagicBand skins and more!
- Magic Candle Company – Offer Code: DISNEYINFO to save on your orders!
- DIS Unplugged App on iTunes
- DIS Unplugged App on the Google Play Store
- DIS Unplugged App on the Amazon Android Appstore
- BECOME A DIS CONTRIBUTOR – SIGN UP HERE!
- Orlando Hotel Discounts Near Disney World
- Dreams Unlimited Travel Current Walt Disney World Discounts
- Walt Disney World Resort Reviews and Ratings
- Disney Parks Chairman Josh D’Amaro Announces a Loss of 28,000 Jobs
- Details Beginning to Surface on Massive Layoffs Coming to Disney Cast Members
- Help Laid Off Disney Cast Members by Supporting Their Small Businesses & More
- Furloughed Disney Cast Member Launches ‘The Cast Member Pantry’ to Help Others Feed Their Families
- The Cast Member Pantry
- The Cast Member Pantry Amazon Wishlist
- Cast Member Help Spreadsheet by The Theme Parkettes
- Cast Member Help Spreadsheet by Tiffany Mink
- Disney Cast Members Pay It Forward Facebook Group
- Ear For Each Other Facebook Group
- State Official Says California Will Issue Theme Park Reopening Guidelines This Week
- Iger Resigns from Task Force; Theme Park Assoc. Disagrees with Proposed Reopening Rules
- Characters Returning to Chef Mickey’s Along with New Menu Items
- Ronto Roasters in Hollywood Studios to Begin Shorter Hours; Other Quick Service Changes
- What Disney World Should Steal from Disneyland