In this episode, we discuss the holidays at Walt Disney World, the changes coming to Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort, plus our thoughts on whether or not Disney should loosen their safety precautions moving forward.
#1097 – Walt Disney World News & Discussion
- TEXT DREAMS20 TO 44321 TO DONATE TO GIVE KIDS THE WORLD
- Give Kids the World Events
- REMEMBERING BOB VARLEY
- SUPPORT THE SHOW – Become a Patreon Backer TODAY!
- Official DIS Merchandise!!! SHOP NOW
- MAGIC YOUR BAND – Exclusive DIS MagicBand skins and more!
- Magic Candle Company – Offer Code: DISNEYINFO to save on your orders!
- DIS Unplugged App on iTunes
- DIS Unplugged App on the Google Play Store
- DIS Unplugged App on the Amazon Android Appstore
- BECOME A DIS CONTRIBUTOR – SIGN UP HERE!
- Orlando Hotel Discounts Near Disney World
- Dreams Unlimited Travel Current Walt Disney World Discounts
- Walt Disney World Resort Reviews and Ratings
- Five Things That Aren’t Happening for the Holidays at Walt Disney World in 2020
- Disney Shares Concept Art Detailing Changes Coming to Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort
- New September 2021 Baja Mexico Sailings Added Aboard the Disney Wonder
- Swan and Dolphin Resort Announces Sip, Savor & Stay Saturdays
- D23 Expo Delayed Until September 2022
- Last Day for The Grand Floridian Society Orchestra is October 3
- Florida Governor Lifts Restrictions on Bars, Restaurants, and Stores