In this episode, Disney Springs is set to reopen on May 20 with limited capacity and operating hours, Shanghai Disneyland has reopened to guests, Walt Disney World is now only accepting hotel reservations for arrival on July 1 or later, plus so much more!
#1078 – Walt Disney World Discussion
- TEXT DREAMS20 TO 44321 TO DONATE TO GIVE KIDS THE WORLD
- Give Kids the World Events
- REMEMBERING BOB VARLEY
- SUPPORT THE SHOW – Become a Patreon Backer TODAY!
- Official DIS Merchandise!!! SHOP NOW
- MAGIC YOUR BAND – Exclusive DIS MagicBand skins and more!
- Magic Candle Company – Offer Code: DISNEYINFO to save on your orders!
- DIS Unplugged App on iTunes
- DIS Unplugged App on the Google Play Store
- DIS Unplugged App on the Amazon Android Appstore
- BECOME A DIS CONTRIBUTOR – SIGN UP HERE!
- Orlando Hotel Discounts Near Disney World
- Dreams Unlimited Travel Current Walt Disney World Discounts
- Walt Disney World Resort Reviews and Ratings
- Shanghai Disneyland Reopens After Several Months Amid Coronavirus (COVID-19) Pandemic
- Disney Springs to Reopen May 20 with Limited Capacity and Operating Hours
- Walt Disney World No Longer Allowing Dining and Event Reservations for June
- Walt Disney World Resort Only Accepting Hotel Reservations for Arrival July 1 or Later