In this episode, Space 220 has a rumored opening date for March 30, new details have been released for the Disneyland Hotel DVC Tower, plus we discuss which attraction we think is the best to experience first as a first time visit to Walt Disney World! Want to get in touch? Check out our contact page.
#1063 – Walt Disney World Discussion:
- TEXT DREAMS20 TO 44321 TO DONATE TO GIVE KIDS THE WORLD
- Give Kids the World Events
- REMEMBERING BOB VARLEY
- SUPPORT THE SHOW – Become a Patreon Backer TODAY!
- Official DIS Merchandise!!! SHOP NOW
- MAGIC YOUR BAND – Exclusive DIS MagicBand skins and more!
- Magic Candle Company – Offer Code: DISNEYINFO to save on your orders!
- Hey Team Kelly Photography Services – Offer Code: DIS10 to save on your session!
- DIS Unplugged App on iTunes
- DIS Unplugged App on the Google Play Store
- DIS Unplugged App on the Amazon Android Appstore
- BECOME A DIS CONTRIBUTOR – SIGN UP HERE!
- Orlando Hotel Discounts Near Disney World
- Dreams Unlimited Travel Current Walt Disney World Discounts
- Dreams Unlimited Travel ABD River Cruises & More
- Space 220 at Epcot to Open to Guests on March 30
- Hong Kong Disneyland Now Closed Until Further Notice Due to Coronavirus Threat
- Shanghai Disneyland Closing from Jan. 25 Until Further Notice Due to Coronavirus Concerns
- Permit Reveals New Details Regarding Disneyland Hotel DVC Tower
- Adventures by Disney Adds More European River Cruises in 2021 Plus New Early Booking Discount
- FastPass+ Available for Millennium Falcon: Smugglers Run Beginning Feb. 19
- Margaret Kerry, Model for Tinker Bell, To Marry Lost Love at Age 90
- Disney Early Morning Magic in Fantasyland Extended Through Dates in July
- Maria & Enzo’s Ristorante in Disney Springs to Host Carnevale Starting February 1
- John Williams Presented with Grammy Award for Star Wars: Symphonic Suite
- Disneyland After Dark: Star Wars Nite Scheduled for August 27 at Disneyland Park
Check out our Team Page to see everyone’s social media links!