In this episode, dates have been announced for Lunar New Year and the DCA Food & Wine Festival, Star Tours will receive a new scene for The Rise of Skywalker, new scents are coming to it’s a small world during the holidays, plus we give you a preview of what to expect this holiday season at the Disneyland Resort! Plus, the team also reviews the GCH Craftsman Bar & Grill at Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa! Want to get in touch? Check out our contact page.
#788 – Disneyland Discussion + Holiday Preview:
DINING REVIEW – GCH Craftsman Bar & Grill at Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa:
- REMEMBERING BOB VARLEY
- SUPPORT THE SHOW – Become a Patreon Backer TODAY!
- Official DIS Merchandise!!! SHOP NOW
- MAGIC YOUR BAND – Exclusive DIS MagicBand skins and more!
- Magic Candle Company – Offer Code: DISNEYINFO to save on your orders!
- BECOME A DIS CONTRIBUTOR – SIGN UP HERE!
- Disney California Adventure Shares 2020 Dates for Lunar Year Year and Food & Wine Festival
- New Scenes from ‘Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker’ Coming to Star Tours – The Adventures Continue
- Disney California Adventure Adds New Entertainment for Festival of Holidays
- Disneyland Park Adds New Scents to It’s a Small World Holiday
- Christmas at the Disneyland Resort