In this episode, a Monorail loses power stranding people yet again, Catherine Powell is leaving The Walt Disney Company, and more cuts are coming to Walt Disney World that should make everyone thrilled. Want to get in touch? Check out our contact page.
#1049 – Walt Disney World Discussion:
- TEXT DREAMS20 TO 44321 TO DONATE TO GIVE KIDS THE WORLD
- Give Kids the World Events
- REMEMBERING BOB VARLEY
- SUPPORT THE SHOW – Become a Patreon Backer TODAY!
- Official DIS Merchandise!!! SHOP NOW
- MAGIC YOUR BAND – Exclusive DIS MagicBand skins and more!
- Magic Candle Company – Offer Code: DISNEYINFO to save on your orders!
- Hey Team Kelly Photography Services – Offer Code: DIS10 to save on your session!
- DIS Unplugged App on iTunes
- DIS Unplugged App on the Google Play Store
- DIS Unplugged App on the Amazon Android Appstore
- BECOME A DIS CONTRIBUTOR – SIGN UP HERE!
- Orlando Hotel Discounts Near Disney World
- Monorail Loses Power & Leaves Nearly 100 Guests Requiring Evacuation Thurs. Night
- Catherine Powell, President of Disney Parks Western Region, Leaving Walt Disney Company
- Park Entertainment Cuts Have Been Confirmed
- 5-Night Ultimate Disney Christmas Package
- Special Adventures by Disney Rhone River Cruise Vacation
- Expansion Coming to Scat Cat’s Club at Port Orleans French Quarter
- Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge to be Featured Across the Disney/ABC Family of Networks
- Come Fly with Me: A Ride on the Disney Skyliner
Check out our Team Page to see everyone’s social media links!