In this episode, a former Disney accountant claims that the Walt Disney Company has inflated their revenue for years, a new Mid-day Magic ticket is now available, plus we’ll recap our experience at Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party! Want to get in touch? Check out our contact page.
#1045 – Walt Disney World Discussion + Galaxy’s Edge + Not-So-Scary:
- TEXT DREAMS20 TO 44321 TO DONATE TO GIVE KIDS THE WORLD
- Give Kids the World Events
- REMEMBERING BOB VARLEY
- SUPPORT THE SHOW – Become a Patreon Backer TODAY!
- Official DIS Merchandise!!! SHOP NOW
- MAGIC YOUR BAND – Exclusive DIS MagicBand skins and more!
- Magic Candle Company – Offer Code: DISNEYINFO to save on your orders!
- Hey Team Kelly Photography Services – Offer Code: DIS10 to save on your session!
- DIS Unplugged App on iTunes
- DIS Unplugged App on the Google Play Store
- DIS Unplugged App on the Amazon Android Appstore
- BECOME A DIS CONTRIBUTOR – SIGN UP HERE!
- Former Disney Accountant Claims Company Has Inflated Revenue For Years
- New Walt Disney World Mid-Day Magic Ticket Offer Now Available
- Two New Global Marketplaces, Music Acts, & Radio Disney Artists Added to Food & Wine Festival
- Disney Cruise Line Adds New Accessible Port Adventures
- Save Up to $400 Per Person on Select 2019 & 2020 Adventures by Disney Vacations and River Cruises
- Ghoulishly Fun PhotoPass Opportunities Abound at Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party
- Walt Disney Imagineering Reveals a Sneak Peek of Disney Skyliner Cast Member Costumes
- Disney+ Announces Global Launch Dates, D23 Expo Exclusive Discounts
- Four Special Edition Igloo x Disney Coolers Celebrate Mickey and Minnie
Check out our Team Page to see everyone’s social media links!