In this episode, attendance is down at Disney Parks while spending is up, NBA Experience is open, new footage has been released for the fireworks at Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party and more! Want to get in touch? Check out our contact page.
#1044 – Walt Disney World Discussion + D23 Expo Expectations:
- TEXT DREAMS20 TO 44321 TO DONATE TO GIVE KIDS THE WORLD
- Give Kids the World Events
- REMEMBERING BOB VARLEY
- SUPPORT THE SHOW – Become a Patreon Backer TODAY!
- Official DIS Merchandise!!! SHOP NOW
- MAGIC YOUR BAND – Exclusive DIS MagicBand skins and more!
- Magic Candle Company – Offer Code: DISNEYINFO to save on your orders!
- Hey Team Kelly Photography Services – Offer Code: DIS10 to save on your session!
- DIS Unplugged App on iTunes
- DIS Unplugged App on the Google Play Store
- DIS Unplugged App on the Amazon Android Appstore
- BECOME A DIS CONTRIBUTOR – SIGN UP HERE!
- Walt Disney Co. 3rd Quarter Earnings Report Shows Revenue Gains, Lower Income
- Disney Shares Preview of Disney’s Not So Spooky Spectacular Fireworks
- NBA Experience in Disney Springs Celebrates its Grand Opening
- Disney Parks Share a Look at this Year’s Halloween Merchandise
- Chef Wolfgang Puck to Visit Wolfgang Puck Bar and Grill at Disney Springs on August 20th
- Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique at the Grand Floridian Now Open
- Walt Disney World Introduces Mobile Order to Select Eateries at Resort Hotel Locations
- Upcoming Merchandise Events Celebrate the Opening of Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge
- Beatrix Restaurant and Ample Hills Creamery Coming to Disney Springs
Check out our Team Page to see everyone’s social media links!