In this episode, Liberty Inn at The American Adventure will close for a new barbecue restaurant, July 4th is quickly approaching it and Disney is offering many ways to celebrate, plus we’ll discuss Fall 2019 and whether or not it will be the least crowded time we’ve seen at Walt Disney World for a long time. Want to get in touch? Check out our contact page.
#1039 – Walt Disney World Discussion + Fall 2019 Crowd Predictions:
- 20 Years of Dreams Event – Official Thread
- Give Kids the World Events
- REMEMBERING BOB VARLEY
- SUPPORT THE SHOW – Become a Patreon Backer TODAY!
- Official DIS Merchandise!!! SHOP NOW
- LISTEN TO THE DIS DAILY FIX ON AMAZON ECHO!
- MAGIC YOUR BAND – Exclusive DIS MagicBand skins and more!
- Magic Candle Company – Offer Code: DISNEYINFO to save on your orders!
- Hey Team Kelly Photography Services – Offer Code: DIS10 to save on your session!
- DIS Unplugged App on iTunes
- DIS Unplugged App on the Google Play Store
- DIS Unplugged App on the Amazon Android Appstore
- BECOME A DIS CONTRIBUTOR – SIGN UP HERE!
- Liberty Inn at Epcot Closing July 8; New Smokehouse Opening Later this Year
- Walt Disney World Announces New ‘My First Disney Getaway’ Vacation Package
- Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique at Disney’s Grand Floridian to Open Aug. 6; Reservations Now Open
- Disney Announces Select Candlelight Processional Narrators for 2019; Bookings Open July 3
- 4th of July Activities at Walt Disney World
- Details, Menu Released for ‘Circle of Flavors: Harambe at Night’ Event at Animal Kingdom
- New Kiosks and More Coming to the 2019 Epcot Food and Wine Festival
Check out our Team Page to see everyone’s social media links!