In this episode, Disney Parks were visited a whole bunch of times in 2018, Animal Kingdom is getting in the holiday spirit this year, plus we discuss less obvious special touches that help make Walt Disney World special! Want to get in touch? Check out our contact page.
#1035 – Walt Disney World Discussion + Less Obvious Special Touches That Make WDW Magical:
- 20 Years of Dreams Event – Official Thread
- REMEMBERING BOB VARLEY
- SUPPORT THE SHOW – Become a Patreon Backer TODAY!
- Official DIS Merchandise!!! SHOP NOW
- LISTEN TO THE DIS DAILY FIX ON AMAZON ECHO!
- MAGIC YOUR BAND – Exclusive DIS MagicBand skins and more!
- Magic Candle Company – Offer Code: DISNEYINFO to save on your orders!
- DIS Unplugged App on iTunes
- DIS Unplugged App on the Google Play Store
- DIS Unplugged App on the Amazon Android Appstore
- BECOME A DIS CONTRIBUTOR – SIGN UP HERE!
- Global Theme Park Attendance Grew 5% in 2018, With Disney Still on Top
- New Entertainment and Decor Coming to Disney’s Animal Kingdom for 2019 Holiday Season
- Rivers of Light: We Are One
- The Lion King Tree of Life Awakenings
- Forky Character from ‘Toy Story 4’ Will Appear at Typhoon Lagoon’s H2O Glow Nights
- Walt Disney World Introduces New Super-Zoom Animated Magic Shot with PhotoPass
- Additional Dates Added through September for Disney After Hours Events
- Walt Disney World Expanding Mobile Order to Select Resort Hotel Restaurants
- Walt Disney World Resort Introduces May and June Sweet Treats
- 4 Less Obvious Special Touches That Make Walt Disney World Magical
Check out our Team Page to see everyone’s social media links!