In this episode, the Walt Disney Company shares their Q2 earnings, get on your feet and get to Bongos before it closes, plus a 100% chance of some Toy Story 4 Forky Fever at Disney Parks this summer! Want to get in touch? Check out our contact page.
#1033 – Walt Disney World Discussion + 5 Overrated Things at WDW:
- 20 Years of Dreams Event – Official Thread
- REMEMBERING BOB VARLEY
- SUPPORT THE SHOW – Become a Patreon Backer TODAY!
- Official DIS Merchandise!!! SHOP NOW
- LISTEN TO THE DIS DAILY FIX ON AMAZON ECHO!
- MAGIC YOUR BAND – Exclusive DIS MagicBand skins and more!
- Magic Candle Company – Offer Code: DISNEYINFO to save on your orders!
- DIS Unplugged App on iTunes
- DIS Unplugged App on the Google Play Store
- DIS Unplugged App on the Amazon Android Appstore
- BECOME A DIS CONTRIBUTOR – SIGN UP HERE!
- Record Number of People Visited Orlando in 2018
- New Space-Themed Restaurant Will Open at Epcot Later this Year
- Gloria Estefan Confirms Closing of Bongo’s Cuban Cafe at Disney Springs
- Walt Disney Co. 2nd Quarter Earnings Report Shows Small Gain in Revenue Over Last Year
- Tickets Now On Sale for NBA Experience Opening August 12 at Disney Springs
- Disney Cruise Line Discounts and Special Offers for the Week of May 13, 2019
- MAC Cosmetics in Disney Springs to Debut Aladdin Collection
- New ‘Forky’ Character Merchandise from ‘Toy Story 4’ Hits Disney Parks
- Disney Parks Introduces Limited-Release Designer Collection Mouse Ears
- Online Reservations Now Accepted for Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique, Harmony Barber Shop, & More
- The Top 5 Overrated Things at Walt Disney World
Check out our Team Page to see everyone’s social media links!