In this episode, new info is released on nighttime shows coming to Walt Disney World, a $6 bell services delivery fee could impact you during your vacation, and is Disney having issues with their posted wait times again? Want to get in touch? Check out our contact page.
#1029 – Walt Disney World DIscussion:
- 20 Years of Dreams Event – Official Thread
- REMEMBERING BOB VARLEY
- SUPPORT THE SHOW – Become a Patreon Backer TODAY!
- Official DIS Merchandise!!! SHOP NOW
- LISTEN TO THE DIS DAILY FIX ON AMAZON ECHO!
- MAGIC YOUR BAND – Exclusive DIS MagicBand skins and more!
- Magic Candle Company – Offer Code: DISNEYINFO to save on your orders!
- DIS Unplugged App on iTunes
- DIS Unplugged App on the Google Play Store
- DIS Unplugged App on the Amazon Android Appstore
- BECOME A DIS CONTRIBUTOR – SIGN UP HERE!
- Producers Reveal More Details About the New Nighttime Shows Coming to Walt Disney World
- Walt Disney World Begins Charging $6 Bell Services Delivery Fee
- Virgin Trains Plans to Open Orlando Airport and Walt Disney World Stations at the Same Time
- Disney Vacation Club Announces ‘Galactic Gathering’ at Epcot as Part of Membership Magic
- Disney’s ‘Aladdin’ Sneak Peek Coming to Disneyland, Disney World, & Disney Cruise Line
- Dates and Details Announced for Epcot International Food & Wine Festival
- 2019 Epcot International Festival of the Holidays Dates Announced
- Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party 2019 Dates Announced; Tickets for Sale Now
- New Disney Ticket Center Opening in Town Center at Disney Springs
- Disney Parks Introduces Brand New ‘Wishables’ to Merchandise Offerings
- Special Photo Ops, Experiences, & Snacks Announced for April 13 at Magic Kingdom Park
- Posted wait times wildly off…WAY LONGER!
Check out our Team Page to see everyone’s social media links!