In this episode, the opening date for Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge has been announced, Walt Disney World has increased ticket prices, and we give you our thoughts on this year’s Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival! Want to get in touch? Check out our contact page.
#1025 – WDW Discussion:
- 20 Years of Dreams Event – Official Thread
- REMEMBERING BOB VARLEY
- SUPPORT THE SHOW – Become a Patreon Backer TODAY!
- Official DIS Merchandise!!! SHOP NOW
- LISTEN TO THE DIS DAILY FIX ON AMAZON ECHO!
- MAGIC YOUR BAND – Exclusive DIS MagicBand skins and more!
- Magic Candle Company – Offer Code: DISNEYINFO to save on your orders!
- DIS Unplugged App on iTunes
- DIS Unplugged App on the Google Play Store
- DIS Unplugged App on the Amazon Android Appstore
- BECOME A DIS CONTRIBUTOR – SIGN UP HERE!
- Disney’s Acquisition of 21st Century Fox Set to Close March 20
- Walt Disney World Increases Theme Park Ticket, Park Hopper Add-On, and Premium Parking Prices
- Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge Opening Dates and More in TWDC Shareholder Meeting
- Mighty St. Patrick’s Festival Returns to Raglan Road in Disney Springs
- Disney Cruise Line Adds Signature Rapunzel Makeover to Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutiques Onboard
- New Bus Routes for Walt Disney World Water Parks
- New Springtime Experiences are Abound at Walt Disney World
- Walt Disney Studios Releases First Full Live-Action ‘Aladdin’ Trailer
- Enjoying the Flower and Garden Festival on a Budget: A Disney Dining Show Review
Check out our Team Page to see everyone’s social media links!