In this episode, Walt’s son-in-law Ron Miller passes away at 85, Disney 1st Quarter results are in, and we discuss Fastpasses being removed after a resort cancellation.Want to get in touch? Check out our contact page.
#1021 – Walt Disney World Discussion:
- 20 Years of Dreams Event – Official Thread
- REMEMBERING BOB VARLEY
- SUPPORT THE SHOW – Become a Patreon Backer TODAY!
- Official DIS Merchandise!!! SHOP NOW
- LISTEN TO THE DIS DAILY FIX ON AMAZON ECHO!
- MAGIC YOUR BAND – Exclusive DIS MagicBand skins and more!
- Magic Candle Company – Offer Code: DISNEYINFO to save on your orders!
- DIS Unplugged App on iTunes
- DIS Unplugged App on the Google Play Store
- DIS Unplugged App on the Amazon Android Appstore
- BECOME A DIS CONTRIBUTOR – SIGN UP HERE!
- Ron Miller, Former President and CEO of Disney, Passes Away
- Walt Disney Co. 1st Quarter Earnings Report Shows Flat Revenue and Lower Income
- World of Dreams Ultimate VIP Tour – Would You Do It?
- New Aladdin Trailer Reveals Will Smith as a Very Blue Genie
- Are FastPass+ Selections Being Wiped Out Upon Cancellation of Disney Resort Reservations?
- Magic Kingdom Early Morning Magic Dates Extended Through August
- Meet Kevin from “Up”
- Dates Set for 2019 Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Food and Wine Classic
- New Disney Pixar ‘Coco’-Inspired Show Coming to Mexico Pavilion at Epcot
Check out our Team Page to see everyone’s social media links!