In this episode, Disney’s Riviera Resort is now open for bookings, Lee Unkrich is leaving Pixar, and documents may have revealed the name for one of the new Disney Cruise Line ships.
Want to get in touch? Check out our contact page.
#1019 – Walt Disney World Discussion + Festival of the Arts:
- 20 Years of Dreams Event – Official Thread
- REMEMBERING BOB VARLEY
- SUPPORT THE SHOW – Become a Patreon Backer TODAY!
- Official DIS Merchandise!!! SHOP NOW
- LISTEN TO THE DIS DAILY FIX ON AMAZON ECHO!
- MAGIC YOUR BAND – Exclusive DIS MagicBand skins and more!
- DIS Unplugged App on iTunes
- DIS Unplugged App on the Google Play Store
- DIS Unplugged App on the Amazon Android Appstore
- BECOME A DIS CONTRIBUTOR – SIGN UP HERE!
- New Details Released on Restaurants, Transportation, Reservations for Disney’s Riviera Resort
- Port Canaveral Documents May Reveal Project Name for New Disney Cruise Line Ships
- Lee Unkrich Leaving Pixar Animation Studios After 25 Years
- Disney Cruise Line to Raise Recommended Gratuity for Dining and Stateroom Crew
- Tree of Life Awakenings at Disney’s Animal Kingdom to Honor ‘The Lion King’ with New Additions
- Magic Kingdom Offering Special Treats for Mickey and Minnie’s Surprise Celebration
- 3 Dates Announced for 2019 Delicious Disney Fine Dining Series
- Guardians of the Galaxy – Awesome Mix Live! Set to Return to Epcot This Summer
Check out our Team Page to see everyone’s social media links!