In this episode, Bob Iger has to work a lot harder to make his money, the L’Chaim Holiday Kitchen booth at #EpcotHolidays is under heavy criticism, and we’ll be reflecting back on our reflections of the past year!
Want to get in touch? Check out our contact page.
#1016 – Walt Disney World Discussion:
- DIS HOLIDAY AUCTION FOR GIVE KIDS THE WORLD
- REMEMBERING BOB VARLEY
- SUPPORT THE SHOW – Become a Patreon Backer TODAY!
- Official DIS Merchandise!!! SHOP NOW
- LISTEN TO THE DIS DAILY FIX ON AMAZON ECHO!
- MAGIC YOUR BAND – Exclusive DIS MagicBand skins and more!
- DIS Unplugged App on iTunes
- DIS Unplugged App on the Google Play Store
- DIS Unplugged App on the Amazon Android Appstore
- BECOME A DIS CONTRIBUTOR – SIGN UP HERE!
- Disney Reworks Bob Iger’s Bonus Compensation with More Rigorous Criteria
- Disney Facing Criticism Over L’Chaim Holiday Kitchen
- 10 Must-Have Gifts for the Disney Fanatic
- Casting Call Gives Insight Into New Cirque Show at Disney Springs
- Play Disney Parks App Adds Special Achievements for the Holidays
- Cold Weather Predictions Cause Cancellations and Closures at Walt Disney World
- Live-Action ‘Pinocchio’ Cast May Include Tom Hanks as Geppetto
- Millennium Falcon: Smuggler’s Run Ride Capacity Revealed
- Variety of Holiday Backdrops Available Inside Disney PhotoPass Studio at Disney Springs