In this episode, Marvel and Disney Legend Stan Lee passes away, The Walt Disney Company 4th quarter earnings report shows record revenue, and we’ll discuss this year’s Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party!
Want to get in touch? Check out our contact page.
#1014 – Walt Disney World Discussion + Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party:
- REMEMBERING BOB VARLEY
- SUPPORT THE SHOW – Become a Patreon Backer TODAY!
- Official DIS Merchandise!!! SHOP NOW
- LISTEN TO THE DIS DAILY FIX ON AMAZON ECHO!
- MAGIC YOUR BAND – Exclusive DIS MagicBand skins and more!
- DIS Unplugged App on iTunes
- DIS Unplugged App on the Google Play Store
- DIS Unplugged App on the Amazon Android Appstore
- BECOME A DIS CONTRIBUTOR – SIGN UP HERE!
- Woman Arrested at Epcot, Facing Child Abuse Charges
- Legendary Comic-Book Writer, Publisher, and Producer Stan Lee Has Sadly Passed Away
- The Walt Disney Co. 4th Quarter Earnings Report Shows Record Revenue
- Casey’s Corner to Celebrate the Holidays with the 12 Days of Christmas Dogs
- Rose & Crown Tea Experience
- Good Morning America to Celebrate Mickey’s Birthday, #ShareYourEars by Visiting Every Disney Resort
- Walt Disney World Passholders to Receive Free Magnet During Festival of the Holidays
- Foodie Guide to Mickey Mouse’s 90th Birthday Celebration at Disney Parks