In this episode, Disney files petition to keep autism lawsuits from going to trial, The Walt Disney Company donates a million dollars for Hurricane Michael relief, and you’ll now pay more money to park at Walt Disney World parks.
Want to get in touch? Check out our contact page.
#1010 – Walt Disney World Discussion:
- REMEMBERING BOB VARLEY
- SUPPORT THE SHOW – Become a Patreon Backer TODAY!
- Official DIS Merchandise!!! SHOP NOW
- LISTEN TO THE DIS DAILY FIX ON AMAZON ECHO!
- MAGIC YOUR BAND – Exclusive DIS MagicBand skins and more!
- DIS Unplugged App on iTunes
- DIS Unplugged App on the Google Play Store
- DIS Unplugged App on the Amazon Android Appstore
- BECOME A DIS CONTRIBUTOR – SIGN UP HERE!
- Disney Files Petition to Keep Autism Lawsuits from Going to Trial
- Disneyland Resort Officially Cancels New Luxury Hotel Project
- The Walt Disney Company Donated a Million Dollars for Hurricane Michael Relief
- Bahamian Government to Share Decision This Week on Disney Cruise Line Developing Lighthouse Point
- Walt Disney World Shares More Details of the Holidays in Toy Story Land
- Opening Date Announced for “Disney Junior Dance Party!” Coming to Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Disney Cruise Line Launches New ‘Disney at Sea’ Live Show
- Three New Shopping Locations Coming to Disney Springs Starting in Mid-October
- Walt Disney World Announces 2018 “Ultimate Disney Christmas Package”
- Reunion Station at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge Now Available to All DVC Members
- Walt Disney World Annual Pass Prices Have Increased Effective Immediately
- Walt Disney World Raises Fees to Park Vehicles at Their Theme Parks