In this episode, Caribbean Beach Resort’s new design and restaurants are now open for guests, another bizarre lawsuit has emerged over a parade, plus some witty banter about all things Disney.
Want to get in touch? Check out our contact page.
#1009 – Walt Disney World Discussion:
- REMEMBERING BOB VARLEY
- SUPPORT THE SHOW – Become a Patreon Backer TODAY!
- Official DIS Merchandise!!! SHOP NOW
- LISTEN TO THE DIS DAILY FIX ON AMAZON ECHO!
- MAGIC YOUR BAND – Exclusive DIS MagicBand skins and more!
- DIS Unplugged App on iTunes
- DIS Unplugged App on the Google Play Store
- DIS Unplugged App on the Amazon Android Appstore
- BECOME A DIS CONTRIBUTOR – SIGN UP HERE!
- New Images Shared of Reimagined Areas at Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort
- Man Suing for Negligence, False Arrest After Being Forced to Move for Magic Kingdom Parade
- Anaheim City Attorney Says November Wage Measure Would Not Apply to Disneyland
- Dreams Unlimited Travel Exclusive DIS Unplugged Podcast Group
England, France and Disneyland Paris
- Disney Springs to Hold Halloween Edition of Annual Passholder Super Saturday
- The Magic Kingdom’s Tom Sawyer Island to Close Soon for 2-Month Refurbishment
- Pricing & Sneak Peek at Menu Details for Artist Point Character Dinner Revealed; Reservations Now Open
- Limited Time Magic Shots Available at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park