In this episode, new details have been released about Oga’s Cantina coming to Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge, Disney Cruise Line may be expanding its presence in Miami, plus we’ll discuss this year’s Epcot International Food & Wine Festival and Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party with kids!
Want to get in touch? Check out our contact page.
#1005 – Walt Disney World + Food and Wine Discussion:
- REMEMBERING BOB VARLEY
- BECOME A VIDEO CONTRIBUTOR! Click here for more information
- SUPPORT THE SHOW – Become a Patreon Backer TODAY!
- Official DIS Merchandise!!! SHOP NOW
- LISTEN TO THE DIS DAILY FIX ON AMAZON ECHO!
- MAGIC YOUR BAND – Exclusive DIS MagicBand skins and more!
- DIS Unplugged App on iTunes
- DIS Unplugged App on the Google Play Store
- DIS Unplugged App on the Amazon Android Appstore
- BECOME A DIS CONTRIBUTOR – SIGN UP HERE!
- Disney Shares Details of Oga’s Cantina Coming to Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge
- Disney Cruise Line May Be Expanding Its Presence in Miami
- Highlights of the 2018 Epcot International Food & Wine Festival
- Celebrate Lightning McQueen Day on September 5 at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Reedy Creek Files Permit for Orange County Sheriff’s Office in Disney Springs
- Disney Confirms Storybook Dining at Artist Point with Snow White to Begin This Winter
- Registration Open Now for Pasta Making Demonstration Hosted by Terralina Crafted Italian
- Gardens Course at Disney’s Fantasia Gardens Miniature Golf Closing Sept. 4-28
- Minnie Van Service Now Available Between Orlando International Airport and Disney World Resort Hotels