In this episode, unionized Cast Members will not receive their 1,000 bonus, Disney is moving forward with plans and contractors for a River Country area hotel, and we’ll look back at the biggest rumors in May. Want to get in touch? Check out our contact page.
#994 – Walt Disney World Discussion:
- REMEMBERING BOB VARLEY
- BECOME A VIDEO CONTRIBUTOR! Click here for more information
- SUPPORT THE SHOW – Become a Patreon Backer TODAY!
- Official DIS Merchandise!!! SHOP NOW
- LISTEN TO THE DIS DAILY FIX ON AMAZON ECHO!
- MAGIC YOUR BAND – Exclusive DIS MagicBand skins and more!
- DIS Unplugged App on iTunes
- DIS Unplugged App on the Google Play Store
- DIS Unplugged App on the Amazon Android Appstore
- BECOME A DIS CONTRIBUTOR – SIGN UP HERE!
- Unionized Disney Cast Members Won’t Receive $1,000 Bonus
- Disney Sets Up Plans and Contractors for Former River Country Area Hotel
- Disney Rumor Round Up May 2018
- Epcot Will Celebrate World Oceans Day With Special Guest Offerings On June 8th
- Schedule for ‘Treasures from the Disney Vault’ on TCM
- Blueberry Grass Band Coming to Epcot’s Canada Pavilion This Summer
- Actor Who Voiced Prince Charming in ‘Cinderella’ Dies at Age 96
- 2019 Walt Disney World Vacation Packages Can Be Booked on June 19
- New Trailer Released for ‘Ralph Breaks the Internet: Wreck-It Ralph 2’