In this episode, free Walt Disney World dining speculation has kicked into high gear, Toy Story Land attractions can now be booked for resort guests, and the new Purple Wall has debuted at Magic Kingdom. Want to get in touch? Check out our contact page.
#988 – Walt Disney World Discussion:
- REMEMBERING BOB VARLEY
- BECOME A VIDEO CONTRIBUTOR! Click here for more information
- SUPPORT THE SHOW – Become a Patreon Backer TODAY!
- Official DIS Merchandise!!! SHOP NOW
- LISTEN TO THE DIS DAILY FIX ON AMAZON ECHO!
- MAGIC YOUR BAND – Exclusive DIS MagicBand skins and more!
- DIS Unplugged App on iTunes
- DIS Unplugged App on the Google Play Store
- DIS Unplugged App on the Amazon Android Appstore
- BECOME A DIS CONTRIBUTOR – SIGN UP HERE!
- Universal Purchases Additional Land for Development
- Disney Files Patent for Immersive Multimedia Hotel Room Shows
- Official 2018 Free Dining Plan Watch, Wait, and Dream.
- Walt Disney World Resort Hotel Guests Can Now Make FastPass+ Selections for Toy Story Land
- ‘Incredibles 2’ Sneak Peek Coming to Hollywood Studios and California Adventure
- Chuck McCann, Voice of Dreamfinder, Passes Away at the Age of 83
- Daisy Duck Has Joined Minnie’s Beach Bash Breakfast at Cape May Cafe
- Updated Purple Wall Unveiled at the Magic Kingdom
- Hollywood Studios to Test Breakfast Menu at Fairfax Fare