In this episode, Disney Cruise Line begins replacing ‘Do Not Disturb’ signs signs, Disney files a patent to adjust your ride path depending on how scared you are, plus we discuss which attractions we consider to be sacred at Disney Parks. Want to get in touch? Check out our contact page.
#979 – Walt Disney World Discussion:
- REMEMBERING BOB VARLEY
- BECOME A VIDEO CONTRIBUTOR! Click here for more information
- SUPPORT THE SHOW – Become a Patreon Backer TODAY!
- Official DIS Merchandise!!! SHOP NOW
- LISTEN TO THE DIS DAILY FIX ON AMAZON ECHO!
- MAGIC YOUR BAND – Exclusive DIS MagicBand skins and more!
- DIS Unplugged App on iTunes
- DIS Unplugged App on the Google Play Store
- DIS Unplugged App on the Amazon Android Appstore
- BECOME A DIS CONTRIBUTOR – SIGN UP HERE!
- Disney Cruise Line Begins Replacing Do Not Disturb Signs
- Disney Shareholders Vote on Executive Pay While Disneyland Workers Demonstrate Outside
- Disney’s Contemporary Resort Kicking Off Pixar-Themed Pilot Program for Kids on April 13
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Cast Members to Debut New Costumes for the 20th Anniversary
- Dates Announced for the 75 Days of Epcot’s 2018 International Food & Wine Festival
- Disney’s Contemporary Resort Holding Easter Sunday Religious Services
- runDisney Wine & Dine Half Marathon Registration Has Been Delayed
- Irish Poutine Returns to the Menu at The Daily Poutine in Disney Springs