In this episode, Michael and Craig look at the history of The Hall of Presidents in Liberty Square at Magic Kingdom.
#046 – The Hall of Presidents:
[mp3j track="Download Mp3@http://www.podtrac.com/pts/redirect.mp3/1ec97532d730ef7f829e-c28b76abd5a82a30cccbcf4845be99e8.r28.cf1.rackcdn.com/connectingwithwalt046-022318-hall-of-presidents.mp3" volslider="y"]
- Connecting with Walt RSS Feed
- CONNECTING WITH WALT MERCHANDISE!!!
- DIS Unplugged App on iTunes
- DIS Unplugged App on the Google Play Store
- DIS Unplugged App on the Amazon Android Appstore
- Since the World Began: Walt Disney World – The First 25 Years by Jeff Kurtti
- The Vault of Walt by Jim Korkis
- Walt Disney: An American Original by Bob Thomas
- A Historical Tour of Walt Disney World by Andrew Kiste
- Walt Disney Family Museum
- The Wonderful World of Walt: Icon of the American Experience by Jeff Kurtti
- The Disney Wiki
- Seasons of Disneyland
- Hall of Presidents with Donald Trump
- DIS Unplugged on Facebook
- DIS Unplugged: Disneyland Edition on Facebook
- The DIS on Facebook
- DIS Unplugged on Twitter
Follow Michael and Craig on Social Media!