In this episode, Walt Disney World has raised ticket prices again, news about the Star Wars hotel, Guardians of the Galaxy and more revealed at the D23 Expo in Japan, and did we mention prices have increased? Want to get in touch? Check out our contact page.
#976 – Walt Disney World Discussion:
- REMEMBERING BOB VARLEY
- BECOME A VIDEO CONTRIBUTOR! Click here for more information
- SUPPORT THE SHOW – Become a Patreon Backer TODAY!
- Official DIS Merchandise!!! SHOP NOW
- LISTEN TO THE DIS DAILY FIX ON AMAZON ECHO!
- MAGIC YOUR BAND – Exclusive DIS MagicBand skins and more!
- DIS Unplugged App on iTunes
- DIS Unplugged App on the Google Play Store
- DIS Unplugged App on the Amazon Android Appstore
- BECOME A DIS CONTRIBUTOR – SIGN UP HERE!
- Walt Disney World Raises Prices of Tickets and Annual Pass
- Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railway to Open in 2019 at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Star Wars Hotel, Galaxy’s Edge News from the D23 Expo Japan
- Epcot’s Guardians of the Galaxy Attraction Will Be Opening in 2021
- American Adventure Attraction in Epcot to Receive Updates and New American Icons
- Adventures by Disney has Announced a Brand New Japan Vacation for 2019
- Price Increases on Minnie Vans and Parking at Walt Disney World
- Speedway Gas Station Outside of the Magic Kingdom Closing for Refurbishment on February 12
- Sneak Preview of Disney’s ‘A Wrinkle in Time’ Presented at the Disney Parks Until March 16
- New Tour Offered for a Limited Time as Part of Animal Kingdom’s 20th Anniversary Celebration