In this episode, applications for Club 33 memberships at Walt Disney World have been sent to a select few, the Disney and Redbox lawsuit is getting interesting, and what should we do when our Audio Animatronics heads are falling off? Want to get in touch? Check out our contact page.
01/30/18 – Walt Disney World Discussion:
- REMEMBERING BOB VARLEY
- BECOME A VIDEO CONTRIBUTOR! Click here for more information
- SUPPORT THE SHOW – Become a Patreon Backer TODAY!
- Official DIS Merchandise!!! SHOP NOW
- LISTEN TO THE DIS DAILY FIX ON AMAZON ECHO!
- MAGIC YOUR BAND – Exclusive DIS MagicBand skins and more!
- DIS Unplugged App on iTunes
- DIS Unplugged App on the Google Play Store
- DIS Unplugged App on the Amazon Android Appstore
- Redbox Defense Claims Disney Is Restraining Competition to Favor New Streaming Service
- Applications for Membership to Club 33 at Walt Disney World Sent to a Select Few
- The Struggle to Survive in Orlando Under Disney and Universal’s Shadow
- Airport Transportation via Minnie Van Available from Select Disney Resorts
- Audio-Animatronic Heads Fall Off at Disney California Adventure and Disneyland Paris
- Egg-Stravaganza and a Completely New Scavenger Hunt Coming to the 2018 Flower & Garden Festival
- Oh My Disney Launches Their First Merchandise Collection
- Another Star Wars: Galactic Nights Event is Set for May 27th at Hollywood Studios
- Disney Partners with Her Universe to Launch New Activewear Line for Kids and Tweens