In this episode, a Disney Cast Member files a lawsuit claiming she was terminated due to taking a family medical leave, Circle of Life is finally closing, and the 3 o’clock parade returns to 3 o’clock. Want to get in touch? Check out our contact page.
01/09/18 – Walt Disney World Discussion:
- REMEMBERING BOB VARLEY
- BECOME A VIDEO CONTRIBUTOR! Click here for more information
- SUPPORT THE SHOW – Become a Patreon Backer TODAY!
- Official DIS Merchandise!!! SHOP NOW
- LISTEN TO THE DIS DAILY FIX ON AMAZON ECHO!
- MAGIC YOUR BAND – Exclusive DIS MagicBand skins and more!
- DIS Unplugged App on iTunes
- DIS Unplugged App on the Google Play Store
- DIS Unplugged App on the Amazon Android Appstore
- Guest Shares Video of Monorail Red Traveling with Door Open
- Disney Cast Member Files Lawsuit Claiming She Was Terminated Due to Taking Family Medical Leave
- Disney Pixar’s ‘Coco’ Wins Golden Globe for Best Animated Feature
- Walt Disney World Attractions That Need to Go
- New Temporary Location for First Aid in Magic Kingdom
- Circle of Life in The Land at Epcot to Close For Good Feb. 3
- Disneyland’s Main Street Vehicles and Dumbo Closing for Major Refurbishments
- Disney Festival of Fantasy Parade Is Back at Its 3 O’Clock Time Slot
- First Ever runDisney Star Wars Virtual Half Marathon Announced for 2018