In this episode, Disney and Fox are closer than ever to striking a takeover deal, Disney will give 12 days of parks updates as part of their 12 Days of Christmas, and Coco will be dropping Olaf’s Frozen Adventure. Want to get in touch? Check out our contact page.
12/05/17 – Walt Disney World Discussion:
- REMEMBERING BOB VARLEY
- BECOME A VIDEO CONTRIBUTOR! Click here for more information
- SUPPORT THE SHOW – Become a Patreon Backer TODAY!
- Official DIS Merchandise!!! SHOP NOW
- LISTEN TO THE DIS DAILY FIX ON AMAZON ECHO!
- MAGIC YOUR BAND – Exclusive DIS MagicBand skins and more!
- DIS Unplugged App on iTunes
- DIS Unplugged App on the Google Play Store
- DIS Unplugged App on the Amazon Android Appstore
- Deal Between Disney and Twenty-First Century Fox is Progressing Significantly
- Disney Offers Union a New Deal in Ongoing Wage Negotiations
- The 12 Days of Disney Parks Christmas Series Will Announce New Details
- Ample Hills Creamery at Disney’s Boardwalk to Offer ‘The Last Jedi’ Ice Cream Flavors
- Guests Can Now Make Frozen Ever After FastPass Selections Beginning at 9:00 a.m.
- Complimentary Annual Passholder Holiday Magnet Available at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Enjoy an Additional Hour of the Bon Voyage Breakfast at Trattoria al Forno Beginning Dec. 17
- Backlash From Movie Goers Leads Disney to Remove ‘Frozen’ Short From Playing Before ‘Coco’ in Theatres
- Whoopi Goldberg to Host ‘Decorating Disney: Holiday Magic’ Premiering Dec. 18
- #ShareYourEars and Help Share the Joy with Make-A-Wish and Disney Parks