In this episode, Disney is paying Cast Members for lost shifts during Hurricane Irma, Bob Iger cautions shareholders that profits will be similar to last year, and Ellen demands to get her “robot” back from Disney. Want to get in touch? Check out our contact page.
09/19/17 – Disney News + Give Kids The World Announcement:
- REMEMBERING BOB VARLEY
- BECOME A VIDEO CONTRIBUTOR! Click here for more information
- SUPPORT THE SHOW – Become a Patreon Backer TODAY!
- Official DIS Merchandise!!! SHOP NOW
- LISTEN TO THE DIS DAILY FIX ON AMAZON ECHO!
- MAGIC YOUR BAND – Exclusive DIS MagicBand skins and more!
- DIS Unplugged App on iTunes
- DIS Unplugged App on the Google Play Store
- DIS Unplugged App on the Amazon Android Appstore
- Disney World Paying All Cast Members for Lost Shifts on Sunday and Monday Due to Hurricane Irma
- Disney Joins Fox and Paramount in Stolen Tech Lawsuit Dismissal Attempt
- Disney CEO Bob Iger Cautions Shareholders That Profits Will Be Similar to Last Year
- Family Activities Revealed for Marvel Day at Sea on Disney Cruise Line
- The Walt Disney Company Makes a 2.5 Million Dollar Commitment to Hurricane Irma Relief
- Ellen DeGeneres Says ‘I Want My Robot Back!’
- Catalina Eddie’s, Rosie’s All-American Cafe, and Fairfax Fare Join Mobile Order on Sept. 19
- Francis Xavier ‘X’ Atencio, Disney Animator and Imagineer, Passes Away at Age 98