In this episode, Disney’s Hollywood Studios replacement names have appeared in surveys, Bill Nye is suing Disney for 37 million dollars, and Disney/ABC will host a Day of Giving to support Hurricane Harvey issues. Plus, we have our coverage from this year’s Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party! Want to get in touch? Check out our contact page.
08/29/17 – Disney News:
08/29/17 – Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party 2017:
- REMEMBERING BOB VARLEY
- BECOME A VIDEO CONTRIBUTOR! Click here for more information
- SUPPORT THE SHOW – Become a Patreon Backer TODAY!
- Official DIS Merchandise!!! SHOP NOW
- LISTEN TO THE DIS DAILY FIX ON AMAZON ECHO!
- MAGIC YOUR BAND – Exclusive DIS MagicBand skins and more!
- DIS Unplugged App on iTunes
- DIS Unplugged App on the Google Play Store
- DIS Unplugged App on the Amazon Android Appstore
- Stay up to date with The DIS Daily Fix
- Subscribe to Connecting with Walt on iTunes
- SUBSCRIBE TO THE BEST AND WORST iTUNES FEED
- BEST AND WORST RSS FEED
- Negotiations begin between Disney and the Service Trades Council Union
- Bill Nye suing Disney for more than $37M
- Over 12,000 people petition Disney to not leave Netflix
- Survey hints at potential name change for Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Tea Traders Cafe at Disney Springs Offering New Coffee Art
- Disney Pin Trading is about to get more magical with these brand new pin designs
- Guest lockers have been upgraded at all Walt Disney World theme parks
- Disney and ABC to Host ‘Day of Giving’ on Aug. 31 to Support #Harvey Relief Efforts
- Two New Celebrity Narrators Announced for the 2017 Candlelight Processional
- New and Returning Musical Acts Planned for Epcot International Food and Wine Festival
- Critically Endangered Sumatran Tiger Gives Birth to Two Cubs at Disney’s Animal Kingdom