In this episode, Disney’s earnings are above expectations in the 2nd quarter, big changes are coming to Disney’s streaming strategy, and Express Transportation is going the way of the dinosaurs. Want to get in touch? Check out our contact page.
08/15/17 – Disney News + Halloween Preview:
- REMEMBERING BOB VARLEY
- BECOME A VIDEO CONTRIBUTOR! Click here for more information
- SUPPORT THE SHOW – Become a Patreon Backer TODAY!
- Official DIS Merchandise!!! SHOP NOW
- LISTEN TO THE DIS DAILY FIX ON AMAZON ECHO!
- MAGIC YOUR BAND – Exclusive DIS MagicBand skins and more!
- DIS Unplugged App on iTunes
- DIS Unplugged App on the Google Play Store
- DIS Unplugged App on the Amazon Android Appstore
- Stay up to date with The DIS Daily Fix
- Subscribe to Connecting with Walt on iTunes
- SUBSCRIBE TO THE BEST AND WORST iTUNES FEED
- BEST AND WORST RSS FEED
- Disney’s 2nd Quarter Report Earnings Above Expectations, Revenue Below
- Disney Pulling Its Movies from Netflix and Starting Its Own Streaming Services
- Grey’s Anatomy Producer Shonda Rhimes Moves from ABC to Netflix
- One Man’s Dream Will Be Reimagined as Walt Disney Presents
- Annual Passholder Specialty Gift Announced for Epcot’s International Food & Wine Festival
- Walt Disney World Eliminates Express Transportation Service
- Enjoy a Rooftop Wine Dinner at Paddlefish at Disney Springs on August 24
- RELAUNCHED! Mission: SPACE Reopened at Epcot