In this episode, Disney faces a lawsuit over collecting and selling children’s personal information, a virtual reality Star Wars experience is coming to Walt Disney World and Disneyland this winter, and police pay for a 10-year-old girls trip to Disney. Want to get in touch? Check out our contact page.
08/08/17 – News:
- REMEMBERING BOB VARLEY
- BECOME A VIDEO CONTRIBUTOR! Click here for more information
- SUPPORT THE SHOW – Become a Patreon Backer TODAY!
- Official DIS Merchandise!!! SHOP NOW
- LISTEN TO THE DIS DAILY FIX ON AMAZON ECHO!
- MAGIC YOUR BAND – Exclusive DIS MagicBand skins and more!
- DIS Unplugged App on iTunes
- DIS Unplugged App on the Google Play Store
- DIS Unplugged App on the Amazon Android Appstore
- Stay up to date with The DIS Daily Fix
- Subscribe to Connecting with Walt on iTunes
- SUBSCRIBE TO THE BEST AND WORST iTUNES FEED
- BEST AND WORST RSS FEED
- Disney Facing Lawsuit Over Collecting and Selling Children’s Personal Information
- 10-Year-Old Girl Robbed of Disneyland Savings, Police Paid for Her Trip
- Virtual Reality Star Wars Experience Coming to Walt Disney World and Disneyland
- Disney Cruise Line is Adjusting Their Cancellation Policy Beginning August 15
- Saks Fifth Avenue and Disney Announce Holiday Collaboration to Celebrate 80th Anniversary of ‘Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs’
- Disney Offers Florida Residents Free Appetizer and Valet Parking at Select Dining Locations
- Disney’s Upcoming Live Action Remake of ‘Aladdin’ Finds Its Jafar
- Walt Disney World Expands Mobile Order Service