In this episode, Michael and Craig discuss the history of Magic Kingdom’s Liberty Square!
Connecting with Walt is an “event” podcast. Several times a year, a new show will be released every Friday for an entire month. Connecting with Walt will be back in November with more new episodes!
#035 – Magic Kingdom’s Liberty Square:
[mp3j track="Download Mp3@http://www.podtrac.com/pts/redirect.mp3/1ec97532d730ef7f829e-c28b76abd5a82a30cccbcf4845be99e8.r28.cf1.rackcdn.com/connectingwithwalt035-072817-liberty-square.mp3" volslider="y"]
- Connecting with Walt RSS Feed
- CONNECTING WITH WALT MERCHANDISE!!!
- DIS Unplugged App on iTunes
- DIS Unplugged App on the Google Play Store
- DIS Unplugged App on the Amazon Android Appstore
RESOURCES USED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Since the World Began: Walt Disney World – The First 25 Years by Jeff Kurtti
- The Hidden Magic of Walt Disney World by Susan Veness
- Walt Disney World – The First Decade by Walt Disney Productions
- More Secrets of Walt Disney World by Jim Korkis
- Liberty Square and Frontierland – Then and Now by Brian Martsolf for AllEars.Net
- Liberty Square – History and Fun Facts by Bill Iadonisi for WDW Facts.com
- Colonial Christmas by Shawn Slater
- DIS Unplugged on Facebook
- DIS Unplugged: Disneyland Edition on Facebook
- The DIS on Facebook
- DIS Unplugged on Twitter
Follow Michael and Craig on Social Media!