In this episode, Monorail Blue had a case of the Mondays over this past week, Bob Iger seems pleased with the first year of Shanghai Disneyland, and the Disney Dining Plan will start including specialty non-alcoholic beverages and alcoholic beverages! Want to get in touch? Check out our contact page.
06/20/17 – WDW News + Keeping the Magic Alive:
- REMEMBERING BOB VARLEY
- BECOME A VIDEO CONTRIBUTOR! Click here for more information
- SUPPORT THE SHOW – Become a Patreon Backer TODAY!
- Official DIS Merchandise!!! SHOP NOW
- LISTEN TO THE DIS DAILY FIX ON AMAZON ECHO!
- MAGIC YOUR BAND – Exclusive DIS MagicBand skins and more!
- DIS Unplugged App on iTunes
- DIS Unplugged App on the Google Play Store
- DIS Unplugged App on the Amazon Android Appstore
- Stay up to date with The DIS Daily Fix
- Subscribe to Connecting with Walt on iTunes
- Check out the Best & Worst of Walt Disney World show
- Large Piece Falls Off of Monorail Blue
- Bob Iger Says Shanghai Disney Resort’s First Year Exceeded Expectations
- SeaWorld’s New VR Enhanced Kraken Unleashed Opens to the Public
- Animal Kingdom Evening Extra Magic Hours Extended through August 19
- New Ride Photo Coming to Pirates of the Caribbean Attraction at Magic Kingdom
- New FuelRod Kiosk Locations Added to Walt Disney World Resort Hotels
- 2018 Disney Dining Plan Will Include Specialty Alcoholic and Non-Alcoholic Beverages