In this episode, Disney falls under 70 percent market share for the first time ever while attendance also falls, Bob Iger has left President Trump’s council, and Ryno is going to share why Martha’s Graveyard is no longer a boring place to grab at drink at Disney’s Beach Club Resort! Want to get in touch? Check out our contact page.
06/06/17 – News:
- REMEMBERING BOB VARLEY
- BECOME A VIDEO CONTRIBUTOR! Click here for more information
- SUPPORT THE SHOW – Become a Patreon Backer TODAY!
- Official DIS Merchandise!!! SHOP NOW
- LISTEN TO THE DIS DAILY FIX ON AMAZON ECHO!
- MAGIC YOUR BAND – Exclusive DIS MagicBand skins and more!
- DIS Unplugged App on iTunes
- DIS Unplugged App on the Google Play Store
- DIS Unplugged App on the Amazon Android Appstore
- Stay up to date with The DIS Daily Fix
- Subscribe to Connecting with Walt on iTunes
- Check out the Best & Worst of Walt Disney World show
- Walt Disney World Attendance Decreased in 2016
- Walt Disney World Falls Below 70% Market Share for the First Time Ever
- Bob Iger Has Resigned From Donald Trump’s Council
- DIS Exclusive 2018 Adventures by Disney Backstage Magic
- DIS 2018 Viking Ocean Italy Cruise
- Disney is Now Offering Express Transportation Summer Pass for Annual Passholders
- Windtraders Is All Out of Banshees in The Rookery
- Restaurants to Look Forward to at Disney Springs