In this episode, Bob Iger will extend his tenure as CEO, Blackstone sells off their remaining shares of SeaWorld, and the opportunity to see Pandora is quickly approaching, plus we tell you what we think are the best food items you can get at Walt Disney World! Want to get in touch? Check out our contact page.
03/21/17 – News:
- DIS 20th Anniversary Event Information
- BECOME A VIDEO CONTRIBUTOR! Click here for more information
- SUPPORT THE SHOW – Become a Patreon Backer TODAY!
- Official DIS Merchandise!!! SHOP NOW
- LISTEN TO THE DIS DAILY FIX ON AMAZON ECHO!
- MAGIC YOUR BAND – Exclusive DIS MagicBand skins and more!
- DIS Unplugged App on iTunes
- DIS Unplugged App on the Google Play Store
- DIS Unplugged App on the Amazon Android Appstore
- Stay up to date with The DIS Daily Fix
- Subscribe to Connecting with Walt on iTunes
- Check out the Best & Worst of Walt Disney World show
- Blackstone Sells Stake in SeaWorld to Chinese Investment Group
- Disney CEO Bob Iger Extends Contract to July 2, 2019
- Walt Disney World Resort Guests Can Explore Pandora – The World of Avatar with FastPass+ and Nightly Extra Magic Hours
- Walt Disney World Summer Promotion
- Jodi Benson Performing in A Tribute to Marvin Hamlisch in Orlando
- Portobello Country Italian Trattoria Under Refurbishment Beginning April 23
- New Stage Show to Debut at Disney’s Hollywood Studios this Summer
- Fort Wilderness Headless Horseman Meet and Greet Coming this Halloween