In this episode, Disney explains why Pandora will be relatable for people who haven’t seen Avatar, Disney will pay out $3.8 million to cast members for labor violations, and Beauty and the Beast scores big at the box office. Want to get in touch? Check out our contact page.
03/21/17 – News:
- DIS 20th Anniversary Event Information
- BECOME A VIDEO CONTRIBUTOR! Click here for more information
- SUPPORT THE SHOW – Become a Patreon Backer TODAY!
- Official DIS Merchandise!!! SHOP NOW
- LISTEN TO THE DIS DAILY FIX ON AMAZON ECHO!
- MAGIC YOUR BAND – Exclusive DIS MagicBand skins and more!
- DIS Unplugged App on iTunes
- DIS Unplugged App on the Google Play Store
- DIS Unplugged App on the Amazon Android Appstore
- Stay up to date with The DIS Daily Fix
- Subscribe to Connecting with Walt on iTunes
- Check out the Best & Worst of Walt Disney World show
- Disney to Pay $3.8 Million for Labor Violations
- Disney Looking for Confidentiality in “Toxic Employee Document” Court Case
- Disney Addresses Relatability of Pandora for Guests Who Aren’t Fans of Avatar
- ‘Beauty and the Beast’ Opening Weekend Rakes in $170 Million
- New On-Ramp from Osceola Parkway to World Drive will Open Today
- Menu and Mobile Order Announced for Pandora’s Satu’li Canteen
- New Details on Third Parking Garage Planned for Disney Springs