In this episode, new experiences are coming to the Disney Fantasy, Zachary Levi thinks that Turkey Legs are actually Emu Legs, and Disney Cruise Line is being sued for hazardous bathroom conditions, plus the thread of the week and more!Want to get in touch? Check out our contact page.
03/14/17 – News:
- DIS 20th Anniversary Event Information
- BECOME A VIDEO CONTRIBUTOR! Click here for more information
- SUPPORT THE SHOW – Become a Patreon Backer TODAY!
- Official DIS Merchandise!!! SHOP NOW
- LISTEN TO THE DIS DAILY FIX ON AMAZON ECHO!
- MAGIC YOUR BAND – Exclusive DIS MagicBand skins and more!
- DIS Unplugged App on iTunes
- DIS Unplugged App on the Google Play Store
- DIS Unplugged App on the Amazon Android Appstore
- Stay up to date with The DIS Daily Fix
- Subscribe to Connecting with Walt on iTunes
- Check out the Best & Worst of Walt Disney World show
- Disney CEO Iger to Stay on Trump’s Advisory Council
- Disney Cruise Line Sued Over Hazardous Bathroom Conditions
- Zachary Levi Claims the Disneyland Turkey Legs are Actually Emu Legs
- New Experiences Coming to the Disney Fantasy
- Typhoon Lagoon and Blizzard Beach are Closed 3/15 and 3/16 Due to Cold Weather
- Miss Adventure Falls Now Open at Typhoon Lagoon
- Tangled PhotoPass Opportunity Extended Beyond March 15
- Another Delay for Avatar Sequel Release
- Celebration at the Top Extended Until September 24
Thread of the Week:
- I am not staying at a value resort