In this episode, big changes are coming to Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort and Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort, ticket prices increased as it was speculated, and Rivers of Light finally debuted to the public after being delayed almost a year! Want to get in touch? Check out our contact page.
02/21/17 – News + Rivers of Light:
- DIS 20th Anniversary Event Information
- BECOME A VIDEO CONTRIBUTOR! Click here for more information
- SUPPORT THE SHOW – Become a Patreon Backer TODAY!
- Official DIS Merchandise!!! SHOP NOW
- LISTEN TO THE DIS DAILY FIX ON AMAZON ECHO!
- MAGIC YOUR BAND – Exclusive DIS MagicBand skins and more!
- DIS Unplugged App on iTunes
- DIS Unplugged App on the Google Play Store
- DIS Unplugged App on the Amazon Android Appstore
- Stay up to date with The DIS Daily Fix
- Subscribe to Connecting with Walt on iTunes
- Check out the Best & Worst of Walt Disney World show
- Disney Cruise Line Announces Summer 2018 Itineraries
- Pandora: The World of AVATAR Opening Date Announced
- Star Wars Land Opening Year Announced
- New Fireworks Show to Replace “Wishes” on May 12
- Walt Disney World Ticket Prices Increase
- Big Changes Coming to Coronado Springs and Caribbean Beach
- Permits Have Been Filed for Potential Gondola
- Florida Women Sue Disney Over PeopleMover Injury
- Side Entrance of Hollywood Studios Closed
- New Joffrey’s Kiosk Coming to Tomorrowland
- Pose with an Oscar Statuette at Hollywood Studios
- Meet and Greet with BB-8 coming to Hollywood Studios
- Geyser Point Bar & Grill Now Open at Wilderness Lodge
Geyser Point Photos