In this episode, DisneyQuest finally has a closing date, Disney files a patent for some interesting new technology, and Planet Hollywood Observatory is finally open – whoopee. Want to get in touch? Check out our contact page.
01/31/17 – News:
- BECOME A VIDEO CONTRIBUTOR! Click here for more information
- SUPPORT THE SHOW – Become a Patreon Backer TODAY!
- Official DIS Merchandise!!! SHOP NOW
- LISTEN TO THE DIS DAILY FIX ON AMAZON ECHO!
- MAGIC YOUR BAND – Exclusive DIS MagicBand skins and more!
- DIS Unplugged App on iTunes
- DIS Unplugged App on the Google Play Store
- DIS Unplugged App on the Amazon Android Appstore
- Stay up to date with The DIS Daily Fix
- Subscribe to Connecting with Walt on iTunes
- Check out the Best & Worst of Walt Disney World show
- DisneyQuest at Disney Springs to Close July 3 to Make Room for “The NBA Experience”
- Planet Hollywood Observatory at Disney Springs is Now Open
- Rumor: Walt Disney World’s Housekeeping is going to be reorganized
- New Disney Patent Could Personalize Attractions Based on Emotions
- Special Group Sailing Viking Cruise Line
- Limited Edition “Beauty and The Beast” MagicBand 2 available!
- New “Paint with a Disney Artist” added to Festival of the Arts
- Runoff Rapids at Blizzard Beach is Closed Until Further Notice for Scheduled Maintenance
- Free towel rental at Blizzard Beach to those with valid MagicBand
- Cosmic Ray’s Starlight Cafe Undergoing Renovations