In this episode, Disney is set to receive a big paycheck in life insurance after Carrie Fisher’s death, Disney Legend Tyrus Wong passes away, and we ask where the crowds were this year during the holiday season. Want to get in touch? Check out our contact page.
01/03/17 – News + Thread of the Week:
- SUPPORT THE SHOW – Become a Patreon Backer TODAY!
- Official DIS Merchandise!!! SHOP NOW
- LISTEN TO THE DIS DAILY FIX ON AMAZON ECHO!
- MAGIC YOUR BAND – Exclusive DIS MagicBand skins and more!
- DIS Unplugged App on iTunes
- DIS Unplugged App on the Google Play Store
- DIS Unplugged App on the Amazon Android Appstore
- Stay up to date with The DIS Daily Fix
- Dreams Unlimited Travel 2016 Travel Dates
- Subscribe to Connecting with Walt on iTunes
- Disney set to receive $50 million in life insurance due to Carrie Fisher’s death
- Disney Legend Tyrus Wong passes away
- New tax rate in 2017 for Disney’s All-Star Resorts
- Man arrested at Disney Springs urinated on police officer
- New discounts available for Walt Disney World
- Changes to Magic Kingdom entertainment schedule due to concrete work
- Choza Tequila coming to Mexico Pavilion
- Minnie’s Silver Screen Dine returning to Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- NFL Pro Bowlers will visit Walt Disney World this January
Thread of the Week:
- Where are or were there Crowds by LeeAndRobin