In this episode, Disney is set to begin tracking custodial cast members for a new system called “Custodial of Tomorrow,” Disney regects Magistrates decision in labor dispute with firefighters and Ryno Clavin, Oliver Green and Steve Porter share their opinions on the ‘Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party.’ Want to get in touch? Check out our contact page.
11/08/16 – News + Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party:
- SUPPORT THE SHOW – Become a Patreon Backer TODAY!
- Official DIS Merchandise!!! SHOP NOW
- MAGIC YOUR BAND – Exclusive DIS MagicBand skins and more!
- DIS Unplugged App on iTunes
- DIS Unplugged App on the Google Play Store
- DIS Unplugged App on the Amazon Android Appstore
- Stay up to date with The DIS Daily Fix
- Dreams Unlimited Travel 2016 Travel Dates
- Subscribe to Connecting with Walt on iTunes
- Disney To Begin Tracking Custodial Cast Members
- Disney rejects magistrate’s decision in labor dispute with firefighters’ union
- DisneyQuest to remain open into 2017
- Woman arrested at Disney’s Grand Floridian after attacking police officers
- Menu for Tiana’s Place onboard the re-imagined Disney Wonder
- New Dooney & Bourke bags coming to Disney Parks
- Doctor Strange show, meet and greet now at Hollywood Studios