In this episode, Michael and Craig explore Marceline, Missouri and discuss the impact it had on the life of Walt Disney.
Connecting with Walt will be an “event” podcast. Several times a year, a new show will be released every Friday for an entire month. This October, expect 4 episodes of Connecting with Walt and we will be back in January with more new episodes!
10/14/16 – Marceline, Missouri: Where Walt’s Dreams Began:
[mp3j track="Download Mp3@http://www.podtrac.com/pts/redirect.mp3/1e2e79e255ccc28ed3b5-b1ba41d1b6747fad37f0bce4c2f4a6db.r39.cf1.rackcdn.com/connectingwithwalt021-101416-marceline.mp3" volslider="y"]
- Connecting with Walt RSS Feed
- CONNECTING WITH WALT MERCHANDISE!!!
- DIS Unplugged App on iTunes
- DIS Unplugged App on the Google Play Store
- DIS Unplugged App on the Amazon Android Appstore
Books and Articles used in this episode:
- Walt Disney: An American Original (Disney Editions Deluxe)
- Walt Disney’s Missouri: The Roots of a Creative Genius
- The Marceline Walt Disney Knew by Werner Weiss
- Walt Disney Elementary School in Marceline, Missouri by Werner Weiss
- Walt’s Return to Marceline by Wade Simpson (Jim Korkis)
- Marceline, MO: The Original Main Street USA by Jim Winnerman
- The Walt Disney Hometown Museum Website
- DIS Unplugged on Facebook
- DIS Unplugged: Disneyland Edition on Facebook
- The DIS on Facebook
- DIS Unplugged on Twitter
Follow Michael and Craig on Social Media!