In this episode, we look back on the effect Hurricane Matthew had on Walt Disney World, find out which phone is now banned from Disney Cruise Line and a new wine bar is making its way to Disney Springs. Want to get in touch? Check out our contact page.
10/11/16 – News:
- SUPPORT THE SHOW – Become a Patreon Backer TODAY!
- Official DIS Merchandise!!! SHOP NOW
- MAGIC YOUR BAND – Exclusive DIS MagicBand skins and more!
- DIS Unplugged App on iTunes
- DIS Unplugged App on the Google Play Store
- DIS Unplugged App on the Amazon Android Appstore
- Stay up to date with The DIS Daily Fix
- Dreams Unlimited Travel 2016 Travel Dates
- Subscribe to Connecting with Walt on iTunes
- Hurricane Matthew historically impacts Walt Disney World
- Galaxy 7 Note smartphones banned from Disney Cruise Line
- Wine Bar George coming to Disney Springs next fall
- Finding Dory crosses $1 billion worldwide
- Hall of Presidents to be clsoed for 5 months
- SeaWorld plans to serve more socially conscious foods
- Disney’s 2017 wedding dress line revealed
- Guy Ritchie to helm live action Aladdin
- New Epcot Magic Shot available