In this episode, a road sign falls on World Drive, Disney wants to buy Twitter, and we finally go in depth on the Maui “Polyface” controversy. Want to get in touch? Check out our contact page.
09/27/16 – News:
[mp3j track="Download Mp3@http://www.podtrac.com/pts/redirect.mp3/1e2e79e255ccc28ed3b5-b1ba41d1b6747fad37f0bce4c2f4a6db.r39.cf1.rackcdn.com/roundtable910-092716-news.mp3" volslider="y"]
- Official DIS Merchandise!!! SHOP NOW
- MAGIC YOUR BAND – Exclusive DIS MagicBand skins and more!
- DIS Unplugged App on iTunes
- DIS Unplugged App on the Google Play Store
- DIS Unplugged App on the Amazon Android Appstore
- Car crash after Disney vacation kills parents, leaves daughters seriously injured
- Walt Disney World directional sign falls on road sign after being hit by SUV
- Disney pulls Maui Halloween costume critics lambasted as ‘Polyface’
- Disney casting for Citizens of Hollywood after cutting 1/3rd of them back in April
- Disney considers purchasing Twitter?
- Adventures by Disney adds food & wine itinerary on their new Rhine river cruises
- Showtimes schedule for “The Muppets Present…Great Moments in American History”
- Joffrey’s Coffee offers discount for National Coffee Day
- Cases now available for iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus at Disney’s D-Tech on Demand
- Wheel of Fortune plans “Disney Grand Adventures Week”