In this episode, the team debates the difference between dancers and stylized walkers, a citizen of Main Street gets handed a pink slip, and a Brit embarrasses himself in America! Plus, we share our hopes on the upcoming Epcot International Food & Wine Festival. Want to get in touch? Check out our contact page.
09/13/16 – News + Food & Wine Preview:
[mp3j track="Download Mp3@http://www.podtrac.com/pts/redirect.mp3/1e2e79e255ccc28ed3b5-b1ba41d1b6747fad37f0bce4c2f4a6db.r39.cf1.rackcdn.com/roundtable908-091316-news-food-wine-preview.mp3" volslider="y"]
- Official DIS Merchandise!!! SHOP NOW
- MAGIC YOUR BAND – Exclusive DIS MagicBand skins and more!
- DIS Unplugged App on iTunes
- DIS Unplugged App on the Google Play Store
- DIS Unplugged App on the Amazon Android Appstore
- Small fire causes partial evacuation of the Disneyland Hotel
- Contract not renewed for Magic Kingdom’s Scoop Sanderson
- Debate at Walt Disney World over which parade performers are classified as “dancers”
- Rocks in Tomorrowland painted a futuristic bluish purple
- Holiday brunch coming to 1900 Park Fare
- Festival of Fantasy Parade Dining Package introduced at Magic Kingdom
- Walt Disney World announces 2017-2018 Ambassadors