In this episode, we discuss a former Walt Disney World server sues over claim of lost wages, are interchangeable MagicBands on the horizon, and Disney Cruise Line ranks high on the list of cleanest ships. Want to get in touch? Check out our contact page.
08/23/16 – News + Homecoming:
[mp3j track="Download Mp3@http://www.podtrac.com/pts/redirect.mp3/1e2e79e255ccc28ed3b5-b1ba41d1b6747fad37f0bce4c2f4a6db.r39.cf1.rackcdn.com/roundtable905-082316-news-homecoming-review.mp3" volslider="y"]
- MAGIC YOUR BAND – Exclusive DIS MagicBand skins and more!
- DIS Unplugged App on iTunes
- DIS Unplugged App on the Google Play Store
- DIS Unplugged App on the Amazon Android Appstore
- Disney Cruise Line ranks high on list of cleanest ships
- Interchangeable MagicBand straps on the horizon
- Former server sues Disney over claim of lost wages
- Wheelchairs no longer complimentary at Disney World water parks
- Guy Fieri teams up with Robert Earl on new Planet Hollywood Menu
- The Sum of all Thrills and StormStruck closing at Epcot’s Innoventions
- Aerosmith’s Steven Tyler responds after Disney edits his preshow ride video
- Disney announces two new holiday packages for large groups