In this episode, we discuss the possibility of nighttime entertainment at Disney’s Animal Kingdom to come to an end, record quarterly revenue despite lower attendance at the parks and Disney files a patent for projector drones. Want to get in touch? Check out our contact page.
08/16/16 – News, Housekeeping:
[mp3j track="Download Mp3@http://www.podtrac.com/pts/redirect.mp3/1e2e79e255ccc28ed3b5-b1ba41d1b6747fad37f0bce4c2f4a6db.r39.cf1.rackcdn.com/roundtable904-081616-news.mp3" volslider="y"]
- MAGIC YOUR BAND – Exclusive DIS MagicBand skins and more!
- DIS Unplugged App on iTunes
- DIS Unplugged App on the Google Play Store
- DIS Unplugged App on the Amazon Android Appstore
- Nighttime entertainment at Animal Kingdom to come to an end
- Disney files patent for projector drone
- Disney reports record quarterly revenue despite lower attendance
- Updated information on Destination D
- Disney Imagineers have developed Living Pandora Plants that you can interact with
- Disney World Annual Passholders can purchase $79 park hopper tickets