In this episode, the Muppets are coming to Disney’s Magic Kingdom, annual passholder discounts through November may be hiding a secret, and refillable mugs have gone handle-less. Want to get in touch? Check out our contact page.
08/02/16 – News:
[mp3j track="Download Mp3@http://www.podtrac.com/pts/redirect.mp3/1e2e79e255ccc28ed3b5-b1ba41d1b6747fad37f0bce4c2f4a6db.r39.cf1.rackcdn.com/roundtable902-080216-news.mp3" volslider="y"]
- MAGIC YOUR BAND – Exclusive DIS MagicBand skins and more!
- DIS Unplugged App on iTunes
- DIS Unplugged App on the Google Play Store
- DIS Unplugged App on the Amazon Android Appstore
- New Muppets show coming to Disney’s Magic Kingdom
- Flying Fish reopens August 3 with new menu
- Annual passholder rates through November
- 2017 Disneyland bookings open
- Annual Passholder exclusive special event T-shirts
- Margret Almer and the Bavarian Band now playing at Epcot
- Breakfast ending at Sunshine Seasons
- Magic Kingdom parking lot adds electric vehicle charging stations
- Refillable mugs without handles debut at Saratoga Springs